Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Joseph Haslam b abt.1805 Ireland d July 1877 in Greenbush, Sheboygan County Wisconsin

I have looked in alot of data bases an nothing shows up on my family in Ireland. Joseph Haslam b. abt. 1805 in Ireland, d July 1877 in Greenbush, Wisconsin. He married Mary Hennessey, b abt. 1804 in Ireland. d 5 Sept 1888 in Greenbush, Wisconsin. They show up in the 1860 Census in Greenbush with their 2 daughters, Julia b. 6 June 1846 in Queens County, Ireland and Bridget b, 29 Sept 1849 in Queens County, Ireland. I know that Queens County is now Laios County. Joseph an Mary may have had other daughters. A tree for my Desonia``s was emailed to me a few weeks ago. This tree was compiled in 1966. In it was a hand written page with Joseph and Mary Haslem and their children, Julia, Bridget with their birthdates and Ann Haslam Davoy, Lizzie Haslam Taylor, Mira Haslam O`Brion and Alice Haslam Skelton. I did find Ann as Anna at family search, her death info, which has her birthdate as Feb 18 1834 in Ireland. I did find Mary Hennessey Haslam at Find A Grave. Her headstone reads Native of Marysborough, Queens County, Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment